|"You'll have to see the penguins of Patagonia!"|
As we have started telling people all about our trip and our plans, people have suggested many awesome things for us to see and do while we are traveling. Someone will always say "add that to your list!" The embarrassing problem is that we have been so busy getting ready for this trip, we don't actually have a list of things that we want to do while traveling.
We have some ideas specific to Chile or South America, such as:
- See the Andes mountains and the beaches of the Pacific
- Go wine tasting in the Chilean wine region
- Visit Patagonia and the southern regions of Chile, hopefully to see some penguins
- Travel to Buenos Aires and learn to tango
- See the famous Iguaco Falls on the border of Argentina and Brazil
And of course, some ideas that would apply for traveling anywhere:
- Make lots of new friends
- Try new foods (though we are sticking to vegetarianism)
- Read good books (any recommendations?)
- Keep a journal, which will be on this blog
I guess that is the starting point of a list. But now we want to hear from all of you! What recommendations do you have? Anyone been to Chile and know of a must-see? Any general traveling suggestions? Or life suggestions?
Leave us comments below, and I will write a follow up post highlighting some new ideas.