Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sam's parents are here (this time with pictures)!

This is at Patio Bellavista, a collection of restaurants and shops surrounding an enclosed patio area which is really pretty.  That wall with the suns behind Sam and Louise is a mosaic!


This is the coolest way I've ever seen a ramp integrated with stairs.  It makes the stairs a little confusing to go down, but I think it's worth it!


Louise's food came on fire (no flash so you can see the fire, but that made the rest of the picture blurry):


Sam and I got a giant amount of vegetarian fajitas to share.  But it all came sort of smooshed together, and it was way more than we could eat.


Jerry's here too, I promise.  But I guess he didn't make it into this round of pictures.  Sorry Jerry!

No comments:

Post a Comment