Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Museo de Bellas Artes (Museum of Fine Arts)

2 weekends ago we went to the Museo de Bellas Artes.  It's free entrance on Sundays, or contribute what you wish.  So for a handful of coins we saw this museum we've been meaning to see.  When we first walked in, there was this weird exhibit which apparently is made out of tea leaves:


I think I don't know how to appreciate art museums.  So I made Sam do this:


Here it is without Sam:


This is a view from the balcony area of the second floor in the main room of the museum:


That gray thing under the arch is made of styrofoam.  Here's another view of the balcony:


And another view, looking up:


Like I said, I am bad at appreciating art museums.  When I was doing this, two guys were coming by behind Sam taking this picture, and they were laughing at me, which is why I am making that face:


One of my favorite things in Chile is these trees, which are SO BEAUTIFUL.  The flowers on them are this weird mix between blue and purple, and they are gorgeous.  Look how pretty this one looks in front of the museum:


That's artsy of me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment