Monday, December 3, 2012

Pictures from Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, we were invited to the apartment of another American who was having a potluck for a bunch of Americans (and some of their Chilean boyfriends).  Sam made chili and rice (haha chili in Chile!).  Other people made all sorts of things, because Thanksgiving is different in different parts of the US, I guess.  So we had the traditional pumpkin pie which I didn't eat, apple pie, turkey and stuffing (not for me), fruit salad, macaroni and cheese, regular salad with homemade salad dressing, homemade bread, and a bunch more stuff:


At one point something in the kitchen started leaking.  It might have been the sink, or it could have been the dishwasher (but I'm not sure because I don't know if they had a dishwasher).  So our host, Chris, had to spend some significant time mopping.  I offered to help and he said no, so I took a picture of him instead:


There were a lot of people packed into a pretty small space (but compared to our current apartment, this apartment was palatial!):


I wore my green dress (probably the only time ever I will get to wear my green dress for Thanksgiving):


And that was it!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment