Friday, November 8, 2013

Adventures in Germany, with a focus on food

I've been in Germany for the last two weeks for work, and it's been fun but the food is not vegetarian-friendly, to say the least. We've gone to a few nice Italian restaurants, but I've also had to endure some really sad salads at German meat restaurants and breweries. Here are some of my food pictures:

Ravioli

Dessert

Dessert

Pasta

Dessert

Dessert

I didn't bother taking pictures of the sad salads. 

This makes it look like I've eaten a lot of (only?) dessert, which is nearly true. It's been great!

I am typing this on my phone on the train on the way to visit Meredith in Germany. I just noticed I have an Icelandic keyboard installed, so I will share some Icelandic characters with you:ð Ð Æ æ ö Ö and my personal favorite, þ Þ. 

That's it for now so I don't get sick on the train!

No comments:

Post a Comment